A newly formed group of seasoned local musicians will perform at the January 11th “Coffee House” evening of music at the UCC Church on Rt. 22 in Willsboro just across the Boquet River bridge. The concert begins at 7:00pm.
About Triple Play
The group, “Triple Play,” loves old time music, gospel, and country-pop and guarantees that you will be smiling, tapping your feet, and singing along in no time. “Triple Play” features Cheryl Blanchard on banjo and dobro, Don Vicaro on mandolin and guitar and Donna Lou Sonnett with vocals and guitar. They will be accompanied by Sam Blanchard on stand up bass.
The Saturday, Jan. 11th performance starts at 7pm and celebrates the 20th year of Willsboro Coffee House music. Come and join the fun!
There is a $5 admission charge. Delicious refreshments are available for all to enjoy.
- Vintage Photo: St. Joseph’s Church (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Pink Pig Open for Winter and Serving Breakfast & Lunch (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Mentors Give Back to Help Students Succeed (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: St. John’s Episcopal Church (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Photo: Essex Main Street Winter Scene (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)