Yana Yoga – Abundant Happy Healthy Awake
A glimpse into your Essential Self
Sunday, January 26 1-4 pm
Cache Hartzell, CKYT
$45 per person
$40 signed up and paid by January 16
Yoga is far more than a system of exercises. Yoga is a journey that let’s us experience life directly and be at peace. In this workshop we will:
- Explore suppleness of body and mind.
- Cultivate life long vitality.
- Develop calm abiding.
- Release emotional heaviness.
- Connect with your authentic inner wisdom.
- Practice peace, equanimity and joy.
- Encourage a life time of self care.
“In Yana Yoga we shift the conversation to experience, the past to the present, somewhere else to here, ordinary consciousness to mindfulness, doing to allowing, self expression to self-study.”
About Cache Hartzell
Since 1986 Cache has been nationally certified in Jin Shin Do Acupressure and is certified by the AOBTA (American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia), registered IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapist); Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance, RYT; Registered Kripalu Yoga Teacher, KYT; and has studied with many of the leading masters in Contemplative Psychology. She is the founder of YANA Yoga. Cache is an experienced and sought after Yoga Mentor, leading classes & workshops locally and nationally. Curious by nature, Cache is currently enrolled in the 500 hour Advanced Teacher Training at Kripalu.
Space is limited. To sign up for the workshop call 518.963.4300 or email email@example.com.
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness: Kids’ Yoga (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Get 50% Off at Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness with Jumponit (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Sarah McLean, Licensed Esthetician Joins Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Vintage Postcard: Essex, NY from Lake Champlain (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)