Assisting Your Yoga
Michelle Maron, CKYT
Saturday, May 19, 9 am – Noon
$35 per person
“Join Michelle Maron for this unique and fun opportunity to
dive into your Yoga practice in Assisting Your Yoga! Spend a morning on the mat practicing and investigating Yoga Postures, Breathing and Relaxation from the ground up. On the mat you will learn:
- The basic alignment of a series of Yoga Postures from Downward Dog to Warrior I.
- Moving with the breath from one Posture to another.
- Michelle will assist you finding the posture that fits your body.
- Practicing the postures then sharing observations which will translate the assists clearly to your practice.
- Guided and assisted through deeper relaxation!
This workshop will re-inspire your love of Yoga postures, increase confidence and enhance your Yoga practice! All levels are welcome!” [Events & Workshops | Live Well.]
Space is limited. To sign-up email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-963-4300.
Live Well – 2310 Main Street – Essex, NY
- Classes at LiveWell (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)