Sunday, March 30, 1:00-4:00 pm
Michael Fergot, CYT
$45 per person, $55 the week before
This workshop is for anyone who wants to kick up into handstand (why not?) or for the more experienced yogi who wants to refine the pose and work toward a handstand in the middle of the room. Join special guest Yoga Teacher, Micheal Fergot, CYT for a 3 hour workshop as he guides us through the art of balancing on your hands. Learn steps to a solid and safe handstand along with different ways of getting into the pose.
Bring your curiosity, enthusiasm, and playfulness as together we navigate this fun hand balance/inversion workshop. The benefits of handstands include strengthening the shoulders, arms & wrists, improving overall balance and calming the brain & relieving stress and mild depression – Handstands are heavenly! Space is limited. All levels are welcome.
- Drop a check at LCY&W – in the grey lock box at the front door if we’re closed.
- Credit cards through www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com — at the bottom of Yoga & Yoga Therapy page.
Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness is located at 2310 Main Street, Essex, NY. If you have any questions call 518.963.4300.
- My Organic Facial with Sarah McLean at LCY&W (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness: Kids’ Yoga (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness Opens October 1 (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Yana Yoga Workshop at Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)