Spring Into Ayurveda
Daily Routines make a Difference
Sunday, May 18 – 1-4 pm
Carmen Maron Walker, CYT, MA, NCC
Michelle Maron, CKYT
$45 per person, $55 a week before
LCY&W is happy to welcome back Carmen Maron Walker for another amazing Ayurveda Wellness Workshop. During this workshop, Carmen will focus on the basics of Ayurveda, the medical system originating in India. Considered the ‘sister science’ to yoga, this holistic and highly individualized system places great emphasis on the preventative fabrics of maintaining good health, through proper diet, lifestyle practices, herbal remedies, and daily routine. You will learn personalized approaches for managing your health and well-being. The aim is not to turn your life upside down, but to make life simpler. Michelle Maron will lead a ½ hour guided Ayurveda relaxation after the discussion. All levels welcome!
To register – $45 per person for each workshop, $55 the week before
- Drop a check at LCY&W – in the grey lock box by the front door or
- Credit cards through www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com/at the bottom of Yoga & Yoga Therapy page through Paypal
Lake Champlain Yoga & Wellness is located at 2310 Main Street in Essex, NY. Call 518.963.4300 or visit www.lakechamplainyogaandwellness.com to learn more.
- LCY&W Workshop: Handstand Heaven (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Restorative Yoga Workshop at LCY&W (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- Live Well Yoga & Ayurveda Workshop (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)
- My Organic Facial with Sarah McLean at LCY&W (www.essexonlakechamplain.com)