Like many other local businesses Live Well is shifting with the season, and offering some new classes, workshops, and lectures for the fall!
Acupuncture Expanded Hours
Community Acupuncture has had such great success that Live Well is expanding the hours!
Courtney Hughes is now offering Occupational Therapy services at Live Well! Clients with a doctor prescription for Occupational Therapy can now seek insurance reimbursement for their treatments. Contact Courtney for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Workshops & Lectures
- How Acupuncture Works – September 27, 4-5 pm – Katherine MacKenzie
- Introduction to Ayurveda & Yoga – September, 29, 9-Noon – Carmen Maron Walker & Michelle Maron
- First Aid for Backs – Wednesday, October 17, 10 am-Noon – Brian Trzaskos
- Assisting Your Yoga! – Saturday, October 20, 9 am – Noon – Michelle Maron
- Creating Mandalas Workshop – Sunday, October 28, 1-4 pm – Starr Regan
- Holistic Pediatric Clinic – Saturday, November 3, 8 am-Noon – Courtney Hughes & Brian Trzaskos
- Shape Up! – Saturday, November 3, 1-4 pm – Brian Trzaskos
Tai Chi classes are every Tuesday 10:30 – 11:30 am with Brian Trzaskos.
Open Tai Chi is now every Monday 10:30 – 11:30 am. Come to practice what you’ve learned with no teacher present. [Live Well Tai Chi]
Weekly Yoga Classes
Join Michelle Maron for energizing and revitalizing Kripalu Yoga classes.
Total Body Conditioning
Total Body Conditioning with Jess Storey is a fitness class primarily designed to improve your cardio system, tone and build strength.
Look for Qi Gong classes to begin Thursday evenings in October. Email email@example.com for more information.
Space is limited for these programs. Sign-up by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-963-4300.